FS: Black 92 240SX SE Coupe

Selling wheels/tires? Cars? Post it here to get the word out.

Moderators: hklvette, glenthompson

SCCA MX5
Pylons are afraid of me!
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 1000
Competition Car: Miata

FS: Black 92 240SX SE Coupe

Post by SCCA MX5 »

Its a 1992 Nissan 240SX SE COUPE- Black. around 190k miles on it.

5 Speed. I have tons of records from oil changes/parts for the last 100k miles.

This car has most options avail to the car- Power Locks/windows/mirrors/sunroof.

It has the factory Heads up display (which should work- the on dash digital speedo is broken, and it controls the HUD) but does not currently turn on.

Has Steelies with basically new All-Season Kumho

Car is 99% factory- only mods are sterio and a Ractive muffler (actually sounds good though)

I just had a new Windshield ($200) put in a month or so ago- old one was cracked

THE BAD:

The factory MAF was bad when I got it, so currently its running a 1995 MAF- runs flawlessly with it, but does not connect to factory Airbox- easy to fix

BOTH front fenders are bent- psgr is worse than drivers- A deer ran into the car, and my buddy backed into the other side at like 1 mph. Missing the fender turn signal on DRIVERS side

Rear PSGR quarter is bent right at the taillight- Got backed into there too! (the taillight is cracked there too, but not on the actual lighted part)

The paint is in meh condition- lots of sap/spiderwebbing in the paint. some scratches also, but clearcoat is still there- looks OK for a DD car

Interior- Seats padding are really worn out and the steering wheel is torn at the top
PSGR door panel is ripped
The psgr side door ajar switch is always on- it was taped closed when I got the car- easy fix

I'm sure I'm forgetting some other stuff! (good or bad)

So I picked this car up from a friend of mine with plans to play with it, but with the Legacy and the RX-7, its been sitting around for 2 months, and I just got a new toy for the RX7 8)

If you have any questions about it, Email me at Claytonb@vt.edu

You can come check it out in Blacksburg- Please note that the car does NOT have a current Inspection/tags. We can take it around the neighborhood if you want to risk it.

This car would be a great Auto-x car or a Daily Driver with just a little TLC, but I just dont have time to mess with it!!!

Looking to get $1000 obo.

Brock
Brock Clayton
92 Miata - Turbo
93 Miata LE #466/1500
83 RX7 (in theory)
SedonaRedRex
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 314159

Re: FS: Black 92 240SX SE Coupe

Post by SedonaRedRex »

very interested brock. PM me your cell. I can come check it out monday or tuesday when i get out of class. Way too many questions to type.
The evolution of Chad
SCCA MX5
Pylons are afraid of me!
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 1000
Competition Car: Miata

Re: FS: Black 92 240SX SE Coupe

Post by SCCA MX5 »

PM'ed

Also, I have the APC racing seat in the picture for sale,
as well as some Azenis 615's 205/45/16 I believe- good for a bit longer...
Brock Clayton
92 Miata - Turbo
93 Miata LE #466/1500
83 RX7 (in theory)