MIA

Non-autox related topics

Moderators: hklvette, glenthompson

redturtle
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 314159

MIA

Post by redturtle »

Sorry I have been missing for a while... I will try to make the charity event. I have no tires for the civic. I have spent the better part of two months rebuilding my street car (I have to go to work). I was unable to find a garage to use while I was working on the car, so I spent alot of time in the gravel rebuilding the suspension. It would have been a couple of days normaly, but I would order parts and 50% of them would be the wrong parts. So I would have to ship back and reorder. I want to use the DelSol for a few Autox's next year. I have fully Adj. Suspension W/ all eurothane Bushings now...It will beat you to death driving on the street, and I love it.

Hope to see you guys soon,
Chris
DLingenfelter
Seasoned Autoxer
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 314159

Re: MIA

Post by DLingenfelter »

I hear you on working on suspension components in a gravel driveway, people with garages, don't take them for granted, ENJOY THEM!
Sounds like you can keep Scott busy in STS2 with the Del Sol. I might be able to get closer this year in position in that class if Santa Clause and the Income-Tax Fairy bring me some parts this year :wink:
David Lingenfelter
18STS2
SierraFox
Seasoned Autoxer
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 1000
Competition Car: Honda

Post by SierraFox »

Garages are only nice if you have heat, otherwise if its like mine its a fridge :lol:
Shawn - SM #5 - 2000 Honda Civic Si (FBP)
Sierra Fox Racing - Specializing in Honda & Mitsubishi - http://www.sierrafoxracing.com
1978 EB3 Honda Civic 1200 (yes it runs!) | 2000 Civic Si | 2007 Civic EX
glenthompson
Veteran
Competition Car: Caldwell

Post by glenthompson »

Even without heat, an insulated garage can stay reasonably comfortable. If it's really cold, a simple propane heater does a good job.

I appreciate my garage. Having one is on the short list for any house.
Glen Thompson, Officer Emeritus
VW Jetta TDI
SierraFox
Seasoned Autoxer
Competition Car: Honda

Post by SierraFox »

glenthompson wrote:Even without heat, an insulated garage can stay reasonably comfortable. If it's really cold, a simple propane heater does a good job.

I appreciate my garage. Having one is on the short list for any house.
Ya mine is made from cinder brick so without heat its a refrigerator. However I got a Mr. Buddy propane heater for Christmas so that will solve that problem.
Shawn - SM #5 - 2000 Honda Civic Si (FBP)
Sierra Fox Racing - Specializing in Honda & Mitsubishi - http://www.sierrafoxracing.com
1978 EB3 Honda Civic 1200 (yes it runs!) | 2000 Civic Si | 2007 Civic EX