Nashville SuperSpeedway Time Trials & Club Racing

Discussion about club racing, time trials, and high performance driving events.

Moderators: hklvette, glenthompson

GirlRacerXXX
Novice
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 314159

Post by GirlRacerXXX »

Hey ALL,

Be sure to come down for the Chattanooga Region Time Trials May 17-18, 2008 at the Nashville SuperSpeedway!!!

Registration is open. We need workers, racers, workers and did I say more workers!!! Any questions, direct them to David McDaniel: hoserracing@charter.net.

Come have fun with us!! For additional information, visit the Chattanooga Region Club website: www.rivergate5speed.com/scca/timetrials/index.html

If that's not enough, come join us for the Heart of Dixie Double SARRC, Night Enduro & PDX June 14-15, 2008 (hosted by TVRSCCA & CRSCCA) at the Nashville SuperSpeedway.

Registration is also open for racers and workers (we need both) on www/dlbracing.com. For additional contact information, view the Staffing Plan: http://www.rivergate5speed.com/scca/rac ... staff.html

We appreciate your support! CYa at the Race Track!!!
Jennifer Dobler
STSL 67
'92 Sentra SE-Raaaaaace!!!
Scott
Veteran

Post by Scott »

I might be making the trip for this, but I need to get intouch with the chief of tech about a couple questions I have regarding my car and getting a log book. Do you have contact information?
GirlRacerXXX
Novice

Post by GirlRacerXXX »

Scott wrote:I might be making the trip for this, but I need to get intouch with the chief of tech about a couple questions I have regarding my car and getting a log book. Do you have contact information?
Hey Scott,
Thanks for the question, I am in the process of getting the information you requested. Richard Crowell is the Cheif of Tech for both Events. I have put in a request for contact information, but in the meantime, Mr. Perry may be able to help you out with that information, wbperry@comcast.net. Thanks.
Jennifer Dobler
STSL 67
GirlRacerXXX
Novice

Post by GirlRacerXXX »

Richard Crowells contact information: richard.e.crowell@lmco.com. Hope this information gets your questions answered. Thanks!
Jennifer Dobler
STSL 67
HoserRacing

Post by HoserRacing »

Scott,
Just wanted to check & make sure your questions got answered, we'd love to have you out there with us!!