1992 miata for sale (HPDE or autocross ready)

Selling wheels/tires? Cars? Post it here to get the word out.

Moderators: hklvette, glenthompson

SafetyThird
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 1000
Competition Car: MiataSSM

1992 miata for sale (HPDE or autocross ready)

Post by SafetyThird »

This miata used to be Scott Matterson's, I believe he won the Solo autocross championship the year he was running it (2016/7, I think).

75K miles, silver, 'no dings', softtop is in reasonable condition, rear window/plastic is patched/taped, air conditioner still works, aftermarket receiver still works and plays CDs and the speakers in the drivers seat still work too.

Now and meat and potatoes. Tokico adjustable shocks, sway bars front and rear, high flow intake, PFC-97 brake pads, hard dog roll bar. Enkei RPF rims, and Potenza RE71Rs

Most recently serviced by Tar Heel Sports Car Club sponsoring vendor 'Tidewater-Z'. If you have concerns of the state of the vehicle, I'm sure they'd be more than happy to give their evaluation. That said, it also has this years THSCC yearly inspection sticker. Ready for the track....

I bought this vehicle for HPDE. It has served me well for a year. I've just completed race school and have bought an SSM vehicle for the upcoming season, so its time to rehome this one to someone who wants to get their feet wet in HPDE in an affordable manner, or who wants to autocross.

Pictures to follow

$3500 OBO [wife will get grumpy if I keep more than one miata at the house, so 'or best offer' ]
SafetyThird

Re: 1992 miata for sale (HPDE or autocross ready)

Post by SafetyThird »

$2500 (wife is already grumpy that I bought two other SSM platforms)
SafetyThird

Re: 1992 miata for sale (HPDE or autocross ready)

Post by SafetyThird »

sold