1994 Miata R package

Selling wheels/tires? Cars? Post it here to get the word out.

Moderators: hklvette, glenthompson

Scott
Veteran
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 314159

1994 Miata R package

Post by Scott »

Still working on cleaning out my storage, with starting a new masters program there is 0 chance I'll be able to get to all the projects I have....... Plus it's getting ridiculous.

1994 Laguna Blue R package (one of 140 made) that needs a little love and I'm never going to get around to it. 122k. Rust free. R package included Bilsteins shocks, heavy-duty rear springs, heavier sway bars), rear spoiler, front air dam, rear skirt, alloy wheels, Torsen limited slip differential, manual steering and roll up windows. It was the lightest '94 Miata you could buy. The only option this car has is AC (which works). New clutch, timing belt, water pump less than 20k miles ago. PO reupholstered the interior and recovered the seats with leather.

The Bad:
-The car has been sitting for a while and has some impressive HLA tick
-Body isn't perfect, it has some dings, paint scrapes, etc......
-Currently has an issue on the title with the mileage not being accurate. This is from a Carfax mistake where the mileage was recorded incorrectly (or the original owner put several thousand miles on the car during 1 day....) during a service and the PO of this car (who i bought it from) freaked out and signed the title over to me that way. I am working with the DMV to see if I can resolve it, but who knows......

$2500

Pictures:
https://flic.kr/s/aHskLkNvsd
Novice
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 1000
Competition Car: audia4

Re: 1994 Miata R package

Post by 6840 »

PM sent. Please give me a call